Student's Science Society of a name N. I. Vavilov
Integrates the students 1-5 courses agronomical and others faculties.
Works at stands of genetics and selection of field cultures. Conducts
a beginning with a society, founded by N. I. Vavilov. Is the collective
member of the MSGS.
The main purpose: aggregate the students, interested in scientific
- The help in scientific activity to the students;
- Opening-up of the students for independent presentations of
the scientific activities;
- Participation of the students in activity of scientific conferences;
- Participation in organization of scientific conferences;
- Exchange of opinions.
By results of scientific researches the students together with
their chiefs for last years prepare more 30 printed activities.
In 2002 the application " Vivat, science! " of the Student's
science society has received financial support within the framework
of the program " My Alma Mater ", sold Charities Aid Foundation
(CAF) Russia at financing Smirnoff Foundation.
Within the framework of this program (manager - S. Monahos) SSS:
- Has executed realization of a cable Internet - line in the
37th educational corp.;
- Has conducted the competition of scientific activities of
the students. The students MTAA, BSAA, VAA have shared in which
- Has gained the computer, scanner, printer;
- Has conducted scientific expedition;
- Has produced firm t-shirts and pens of the members of company,
- Has gained consumable materials.
The chief of the SSS is the senior lecturer of stand Alexander
The chairman of the SSS - Andrew Knyazev.
The photoreports in Gorki, Belorussia
The photos of the materials